Labels

Monday, April 23, 2012

Cheddar Bay Biscuits

Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 15 mins
Serves: 15
 
Ingredients
  • 2 cups Bisquick
  • 2/3 cup milk
  • 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 6 tablespoons butter
  • ½ teaspoon garlic powder
  • ¼ teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
  • Salt
  • 1/4 Cup of Sour Cream
  • 1/4 Cup of Parmesan Cheese
Instructions
  1. Preheat Oven to 450
  2. In a Medium Size Bowl mix the following: milk, Parmesan cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, bay seasoning, Bisquick, garlic powder.
  3. I used an ice cream scoop and portioned 15 biscuits onto a cookie sheet ( I used parchment paper).
  4. Cook biscuits for 8 minutes or so.
  5. Melt butter ( I used the microwave) – brush melted butter on each biscuit and sprinkle a little salt. Place biscuits BACK into the oven to bake for 2 more minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment