2 T. olive oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
hot red pepper flakes, to taste
6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 C. marinara sauce (I used Ragu, cause I'm lazy)
1/4 C. chopped basil
8 oz. mozzarella, grated
4 oz. Parmesan, grated
1 (5oz.) pkg. garlic croutons
Put olive oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes in bottom of 9x13 pan and spread around. Lay chicken in pan, laying next to each over in a layer (I cut my chicken into serving portions at this stage, to make them more manageable. I used Carli-sized portions, and it also helped them cook better.) They'll be pretty tight, without much space in between them. Put sauce over top, and spread it around. Put basil over top, sprinkled. Sprinkle 1/2 cheeses over top, then cover with garlic croutons. Spread the rest of cheeses over top (I waited until halfway through cooking to sprinkle cheese over top, so they wouldn't get too brown). Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes, until chicken is cooked through. Serve over noodles.
No comments:
Post a Comment